Thursday, July 27, 2017

Just a little about me- I was born in South Africa, and lived there until 1999. My husband Robert, was offered a transfer to Atlanta and we decided to give it a try. Seventeen years later we're still here!

My husband is a civil engineer and works for the city of Atlanta.  have two sons- Stephen and Mark, busy with graduate and undergraduate degrees respectively.

In terms of my teaching career; I taught high school math and biology in South Africa for several years. When we came to the United States, I volunteered in elementary schools and grew to love the upper grade levels. This will be my twelfth year at Addison.

I am very pleased to be in fourth grade for the fourth year! We have a wonderful team, and I look forward to another successful year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home